“RTI Santorini” accepts all credit cards.
There is no charge or service fee for processing credit or debit card payments.
Full payment by credit or debit card is required to make a reservation. Payment will be listed as “RTI Santorini”.
Canceling a booking with “RTI Santorini” can result in cancellation fees being applied by “RTI Santorini”, as outlined below.
When canceling any booking you will be notified via email, of the total cancellation fees.
Tickets are non-refundable in all circumstances.
ALL CANCELLATIONS MUST BE CONFIRMED BY “RTI Santorini”
Cancellation policies apply as stated on your Booking Voucher
Below are the general Cancellation rules
- No refunds are available once a tour or service has commenced
- All discounted prices are non-refundable
- Cancellation more than 24 hours Before the departure date of the cruise/service booked: Full refund
- Cancellation 5 to 24 hours before the departure date of the cruise/service booked: 50% refund
- Cancellation on the departure date of the cruise/service booked: No refund
- Island packages are non-refundable. Once the booking is received, hotels and tickets will be immediately booked to confirm availability. Therefore, we are unable to offer any refunds for cancellations.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions related to refunds and returns.